Join us on Feb. 25
Webinar: Social Determinants of Oral Health in Practice and Education
Time: 1 pm ET
Earn 1 CE credit
Join the DentaQuest Partnership for Oral Health Advancement and the American Public Health Association (APHA) Oral Health Section in a new webinar that aims to inform on special topics such as human papilloma (HPV) vaccination in teens, population health management and much more, as they relate to social determinants of oral health (SDOH). Featured speakers are students who have been awarded the Caswell A. Evans Population Oral Health Post-Professional Award and the Anthony Westwater Jong Population Oral Health Pre-Professional Award from AHPA and sponsored by the DentaQuest Partnership.
- Understand the impact of SDOH in utilization of oral health services
- Hear about the effects of SDOH on population oral health
- Learn the role of SDOH in dental curricula
- Tamanna Tiwari, MPH, MDS, BDS, Assistant Professor, Department of Community Dentistry and Population Health, Associate Director, Center for Oral Disease Prevention and Population Health Research, School of Dental Medicine, University of Colorado
- Tooka Zokaie, MPH, CPH, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health in the Master of Applied Science in Population Health Management Program
- Salma Elwazeer, BDS, MDS, MPH, University of Texas Health San Antonio’s Dental Public Health Residency Program
- Nora I. Alamer, BDS, MPH, FRCD(C), Harvard University School of Dental Medicine
- Hesham A. Alhazmi, BDS, MS, Harvard University School of Dental Medicine
Recording will be made available.