The 2021 OPEN National Meeting “Building the Future — Together!” is a virtual only conference on October 20 and 21. Click here to register.
The purpose of the two action-packed days remains — to provide Network members with an opportunity to reconnect with one another, rally themselves around the OPEN Blueprint for Structural Improvement (our new strategic plan), and celebrate OPEN accomplishments and inspire continued success.
Here is an at-a-glance look at the updated agenda for the 2021 OPEN National Meeting (times listed are in Eastern Time):October 19: 1:00 to 5:00 pm ET
October 20: 1:00 to 5:00 pm ET
- NOHCT meeting (NOHCT members only)
October 21: 1:00 to 5:00 pm ET
- OPENing welcome
- Commitment to equity, and equity assessment results and recommendations
- Oral Health 2020 (OH2020) Goals & Targets evaluation results
- Celebration of collective action
- Creating social change and movement building presentation and discussion
- OPEN Blueprint to Structural Change workshops
- US Public Health Service Oral Health update