In 2021, the DentaQuest Partnership will be launching a new grantmaking strategy that builds on the success over the past year. This webinar will provide a high-level overview of the strategy, its key areas of focus, and intent as it pertains to grantmaking in 2021.
- Understand the historical context of how the DentaQuest Partnership has engaged in strategic grantmaking in the past, with a look to the work done in 2020.
- Be able to articulate the 2021 DentaQuest Partnership Grantmaking Strategy areas and cross-cutting strategies.
- Understand the necessary processes and points of contact to be able to pursue a potential grant application with the DentaQuest Partnership in 2021.
- Michael Monopoli, DMD, MPH, MS, Vice President of Grant Strategy, DentaQuest Partnership for Oral Health Advancement
- Trenae Simpson, MBA, Director of Grants and Programs, DentaQuest Partnership for Oral Health Advancement
- Faye Hixenbaugh, Grants and Programs Coordinator, DentaQuest Partnership for Oral Health Advancement
- Parrish Ravelli, Grants and Programs Associate, DentaQuest Partnership for Oral Health Advancement
Recording will be made available.