Please mark your calendars for the OPEN 2021 Sustainability Summit to be held April 5 through the 7th. Details and design are well underway, and we’ll have more to share very soon.
As a preview, the purpose of the event is to galvanize OPEN around a shared sustainability strategy for supporting change in oral health systems that result in more equitable health outcomes, provide OPEN members with the knowledge and tools needed to implement OPEN’s strategic vision, and to connect meaningfully with other OPEN Members.
We’re hoping that after participating in this event, you’ll have:
- A shared understanding of a network approach to grant funding
- An update on current events impacting OPEN’s work, including an environmental scan of key economic and health data
- A shared understanding of OPEN’s unique approach to sustainability as a network
- Information about current trends in fundraising
- An opportunity to build skills in the federal funding space
We are working towards developing a system of partnerships to support a multifaceted approach that includes innovation and structural reforms to achieve equitable oral health outcomes for all. Join us in April to explore the opportunities available for network members to engage in this work.